Grab a frappuccino from the cooler and come join us...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

July 10, 2006

Well, I'd like to introduce my son, Caleb Christopher Yarborough.
He decided he wanted to come on out a little early, 3 months early.
He weighed in at only 2 lbs 8 ounces and 15 inches long.
God has been very gracious to us and provided wonderful support from family, friends and the medical staff.
Kristina and I came home tonight.
Very hard to leave him there.
We have a long road ahead of us and appreciate your prayers.
It's been a crazy three days and we're very tired, so I'll post some photos later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

I've said it a couple times, but I'll say it again...

C O N G R A T S!

Tammy and I are so happy for you and Kristina!

10:59 PM, July 12, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home