Grab a frappuccino from the cooler and come join us...

Friday, June 17, 2005

Best ROTS Lines that Never Were...

Here are some neat lines that never made it into Revenge of the Sith: (cut lines in red)

Mace Windu: You are on the council, but we do not grant you the rank of master.
Anakin Skywalker: What? How can you do this? This is outrageous, it's unfair. I'm more powerful than any of you. How can you be on the council and not be a master?

Count Dooku: "You’re moves are clumbsy, Kenobi. Too Predictable. You’ll have to do better." (Dooku did have his number!)

Anakin Skywalker: I swear to you... I didn't ask to be put on the council.
Obi-Wan: But it's what you wanted! Your friendship with Chancellor Palpatine seems to have paid off.
Anakin Skywalker: This has nothing to do with this.
Obi-Wan: Anakin, regardless of how it happened, you find yourself in a delicate situation.
Anakin Skywalker: You mean divided loyalties.
Obi-Wan: I warned you there was tension between the Council and Chancellor. I was very clear. Why didn't you listen? You walked right into it.

General Grievous: You Fool! I have been trained in your Jedi Arts... by Count Dooku!
Obi-Wan: You forget I trained the Jedi that defeated Count Dooku.

Anakin Skywalker: Don’t make me destroy you Master. You’re no match for the dark side.
Obi-Wan: I’ve heard that before Anakin, but I never thought I’d hear it from you.

Any others?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home