Grab a frappuccino from the cooler and come join us...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tagged

Mike tagged me, so here goes...

Four job's I've had:
Grocery store clerk (Albertsons & Publix)
Worship Leader
Foam Insulation installer
Structural Engineer

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
("No, I am your father!")
Dumb & Dumber
("Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?")
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
("How did it come to this?")
Stargate
("I'll be seeing you, Dr. Jackson.")

Four places I have lived:
Mobile, Alabama (Birth-12)
Jacksonville, Florida (12-19)
Tallahasee, Florida (19-23)
Jacksonville, Florida (23-present)

Four shows I like to watch:
Seinfeld reruns
What is Jeopardy?
American Idol (occasionally)
Smallville (occasionally)

Four foods that I like:
Chick-Fil-A, nuggets
Steak from my grill
Moe's, Joey Bag-O-Donuts
La Nopalera, Special Order #8 (two burritos in nacho cheese sauce)

Four websites I visit daily:
Yarbucks
InternetMonk
FirstCoastNews
BlueTights Adventure Network

Four things I want to do before I die:
Live (every man dies)
Have a child (he/she's on the way!)
Reconcile with those I've hurt and/or have hurt me
Finish putting up the stinkin' crown molding!

Four people I'm tagging
Shaun
Ernie
?
?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home