Grab a frappuccino from the cooler and come join us...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

End of the Spear and the Chad Allen Controversy

I'm so glad that I waited to post on this issue. I had a blog ready to go a couple of weeks ago and deleted it. I had referenced a blog that seemed to have researched the issue and had some startling revelations about the movie's producers and lead actor. I got so worked up about it and ranted to my wife. As a result, we haven't gone to see the movie. Then today, I came across the following from a minister I admire, Randy Alcorn, by way of Justin Taylor's blog where he addresses that blog.

If you've followed the controversy at all, then you must read and forward Perspectives on End of the Spear and the Chad Allen Controversy
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know it's somewhat silly, but i tagged you.

http://oakleaf.typepad.com/michael/2006/02/tag.html

1:03 PM, February 09, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home