Grab a frappuccino from the cooler and come join us...

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The New Underground Abortion Railroad

Today's my mom's birthday. I am thankful for her. I am glad to be here. That got me thinking about this link that I've hesitated to post this for over a month. It is a grim report, but there is an evil here that is subtle and in some ways more frightening than the practice of abortion itself. You'll know what I'm talking about when you read it.

Warning: there are some of you who should not read this article! You know who you are!

Abortions in New York
Right now, there are more abortions performed in New York City than anyplace in the country. And in the coming years, there will undoubtedly be more as the city once again becomes a haven for women desperate for a procedure unavailable where they live.

The New Underground Abortion Railroad: Destination NYC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home