Grab a frappuccino from the cooler and come join us...

Friday, October 14, 2005

Bargain Soul-winning: One Saved for $48.00


UPDATE #2 (10/19, 600 PM EDT):
Seems like our buddies at BSM have taken down the links, but the program still exists.
This is sad, folks. Very sad.
How do I know? Read here http://www.calvinistgadfly.com/?p=68.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE (10/18, 330 PM EDT):
The Soul-A-Month page is down. It's no longer accessible at BSM. I hope that it was taken down for the right reasons, i.e. I hope that Dr. Smith cancelled the program. Awaiting confirmation.
--------------------------------------------------------------
This truly saddens and angers me. I wish this was a joke, but it's not. This man was once the president of the SBC.

Bailey Smith Ministries - Soul-A-Month

I came across this from the Founders blog where there is ongoing commentary blogging and tons of comments.




I agree with one comment poster who said that even this picture (which is from the "Soul-A-Month" page) is indicative of the problem with this type of evangelism.

The man in the water doesn't need to be rescued!! He can't reach up. He can't see. He's DEAD! He needs LIFE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home