Grab a frappuccino from the cooler and come join us...

Friday, August 04, 2006

Chris = A dud?

Well, I guess it's a good thing that Tropical Storm Chris is now a depression.

But, honestly, it didn't help my ego when the weather guy last night on the news was talking about how none of the 5 "Chris" storms in history have been very strong. Of those, only one hurricane, and it was a hurricane for less than a day.

In the grand scheme of things I guess I shouldn't want it to become a Category 5 monster and then head toward my relatives back in the hometown or my grandmother's house.

Yet, he's still heading to the Gulf...

C'mon, you'd be kind of excited too if it was your name!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Har har.

10:43 PM, August 04, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's probably just looking for a good enchilada...

8:47 PM, August 05, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home